Credit Control Team Leader
McQueens Dairies is an established and expanding family dairy in the UK, with a proven track record of continued growth. Trading since 1995, our aim is to update the traditional doorstep delivery, bringing value and great service to our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Team Leader to join the team.
· Responsible for escalated issues from the Credit Control team
· Occasionally answer any customer queries regarding disputes with invoices
· To monitor and review customer debt – Collection through phone, email and letters
· Ability to overcome stalls and objections to come to agreement for debt collection
· Display a friendly, confident manner, excellent communication skills and a real ability to build a rapport with customers
· Using your initiative to create original solutions to problems
· Background in B2C environment
· High Volume, small value transactions.
· Management of Sales Ledger
· Customer account and Bank Reconciliations
· Able to train and develop team members
· Good understanding of credit control best practices
· Good core IT skills in depth knowledge to MS Excel
Full-Time Permanent Contract
Working days: Monday to Friday (NO WEEKEND WORK) – 40 hours per week
Basic pay – £22,300
On the job training provided
Immediate start available
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please apply via Indeed.
Please see the link below to view our privacy policies: