If you are looking for a breakfast that is quick and easy to make, then look no further. This smoked mackerel scrambled eggs dish makes a perfect brunch or lunch.
Smoked mackerel scrambled eggs
- 6 Large McQueens Dairies Free Range Eggs
- 60 ml McQueens Dairies milk
- 25 g Butter
- 4 Slices of bread, toasted
- 2 peppered smoked mackerel fillets, skinned and flaked
- First, get a large bowl and beat the eggs, milk and seasoning together in it. Melt the butter in a pan and then add the eggs. Cook over a low heat for 2-3 mins, stirring occasionally until the eggs have begun to scramble.
- Next, stir in the mackerel and continue to cook until the eggs are creamy and the mackerel has warmed through.
- Grab your toasted bagels on plates and divide the scrambled egg mixture between them.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
You can add some smashed avocado on top for a fuller breakfast meal. Will you be trying this? Make sure to tag us in your photos on social media using the hashtag #mcqueensdairies
Join thousands of customers and enjoy fresh milk, juice and eggs delivered straight to your doorstep before 7am.