We are hiring!
McQueens Dairies is an established and expanding family dairy in the UK, with a proven track record of continued growth. Trading since 1994, our aim was to update the traditional doorstep delivery which was beginning to disappear.
Our customer base has continued to strive with continuous growth through the UK, where we have additionally invested in our own production and bottling plant with a belief we can ensure our products will always be fresh and nutritious.
Please find our current vacancies below:
45 Hours Per Week (5 days over 6)
£8.30 per hour
We have excellent opportunities for Machine Operators to join our existing team at our site based in Port Dundas Glasgow.
You will operate a variety of semi-automated filling machines in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures including the poly bottle and glass filler machines.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment and will have a good working knowledge of food manufacturing. You will also have basic food hygiene and will have the ability to work on your own initiative. Full training will be given.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Huddersfield, Mansfield, Preston, Loanhead (Edinburgh), Warrington and Glasgow
Nightshift. Sunday,Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays. 10pm – 7.30 am.
Potential Earnings of up to £20k
We are currently recruiting for a Delivery Driver to join the team. The role is to provide first class service to our customers and offers fantastic opportunities for progression.
- The successful delivery or high volume drops within a condensed residential area (300+ Drops per night)
- Preparing your van ensuring its ability to adhere to road-ability standards
- Loading and delivery (unloading) of goods which includes; ordering, placing and securing items
- Be highly organised to ensure all products are delivered through a maintained schedule
- Provide a high level of customer service; being appreciative and understanding each individual’s needs
- To ensure a safe operation is maintained
- Uphold a clean and tidy presentation by adhering to organisation operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans van exterior and interior
- Promote company brand image positively, taking ownership for accomplishing new and different requests – explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Partake in learning and development opportunities
- Able to work late nights
- Travel Logistics
- Be deadline orientated
- Have acute vision
- Be able to lift heavily loads
- Be dependable and trustworthy
- Permanent position
- Working days (nightshift): Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays.
- Shift Pattern: 10pm till 7.30am
- Basic Salary: £328.50 weekly pay
- Potential earnings up to £20,000 per annum through weekly bonuses
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Immediate start available
To apply for this position, please send your CV and the location you would like to apply for to email@example.com and we will be back in touch with a call to schedule an interview.
*** Please note due to insurance purposes that we are only able to insure drivers who are 21 years old or over
Field Sales Executive
Huddersfield, Mansfield, Preston, Loanhead (Edinburgh) and Kirkcaldy
30 Hours Per Week
Monday – Friday 12pm – 7pm
£16k – Potential Earnings of up to £25k
We have an excellent opportunity for door to door Field Sales Executives to join our existing team. Within your territory, you will grow a new and existing customer base for our product range of milk, orange juice, apple juice and eggs. Ideally the successful candidate will have previous sales experience coupled with a high energy approach to sales and customer service. You will be someone who can build strong relationships and be driven to winning new business opportunities.
You will work Monday to Friday 12pm – 7pm with a starting salary of £16K and potential annual earnings of £25K. Transport will be provided from the depot.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing expanding company. Full training will be provided for successful candidates.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and the location you would like to apply for at firstname.lastname@example.org