Just a reminder that your deliveries are slightly different over the festive period with double deliveries on some days. Please find all your Christmas FAQ’s on our website along with our festive opening hours.
We recently sent an email out advising of our Christmas Delivery schedule but just to remind you,
If you are a Monday/Thursday customer:
- Monday 21st December – Usual service
- Thursday 24th – You will receive your usual delivery and your Monday 28th December delivery
- Thursday 31st December – You will receive your usual delivery and your Monday 4th Delivery
- Thursday 7th January – Usual service resumes.
If you are a Tuesday/Friday delivery:
- Tuesday 22nd December – You will receive your usual delivery, plus your 25th December delivery
- Tuesday 29th December – You will receive your usual delivery, plus your 1st January delivery
- Tuesday 5th January – Usual service resumes.
Why have I received plastic cartons instead of glass?
An email was sent out to inform customers the reason for this. To remind you, during the festive period we have found in previous years that the weight of double deliveries in glass bottles, can be a strain on both the delivery staff and vehicles and awkward for our customers storing them in their fridges.
For a very short temporary measure, your glass bottles may have to be replaced with a recyclable plastic alternative from 15th December until 7th January. We thank you for your understanding with this and can reassure you that your order will return as normal on 7th January.
Our Festive office opening hours are:
24th, 25th & 26th December: Closed
28th, 29th, 30th December: 8am-5pm
31st December & 1st January: Closed
Normal office hours (8am-5pm, Monday-Friday) resumes from Monday 4th of January.
Thank you for supporting McQueens Dairies and we hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.