There’s nothing better than lovely warm French toast on a Sunday morning. We have the perfect recipe to help you make perfect French toast each time.
French Toast Recipe
- 4 McQueens Dairies Free Range Eggs
- 2/3 Cup McQueens Dairies Milk
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 8 Slices Thick Bread
- Maple Syrup
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and cinnamon together until fully combined. Pour into a shallow bowl, wide enough to place a slice of the bread in.
- Place each slice of bread into the mixture you have made, allowing the bread to soak in some of it.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium to high heat. Shake off the excess egg mixture from the bread, and place the bread slices onto the hot skillet. Fry the French toast until browned on one side, then flip until brown on the other side.
- Serve hot with maple syrup and/or fruit or topping of your choice.