Christmas Leftovers Sandwich Recipe
It’s boxing day and the kitchen is full of Christmas leftovers from the day before. What to do with all that delicious turkey?
If you want to avoid wasting your leftovers then why not get inspired with our Christmas leftover sandwich recipe.
Impress your family and enjoy this delicious treat on Boxing Day.
Christmas leftovers sandwich with Fried Egg, Turkey and Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Slices of bread
- 2 Slices Cooked Turkey
- 2 Large McQueens Dairies Free Range Eggs
- 2 tbsp Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Slices Cheese
- Stuffing (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C. Take your bread and generously spread the butter over both slices.
- Pop the bread onto a roasting tray lined with parchment paper. Put the turkey slices next to the bread in the tray.
- Warm up in the oven for around 5 minutes.
- In a small frying pan, fry 2 delicious McQueens Dairies free range eggs.
- Take the tray out of the oven, create your sandwich with your hot bread and turkey then top with your 2 slices of cheese and add your cranberry sauce.
Join thousands of customers and enjoy fresh milk, juice and eggs delivered straight to your doorstep before 7am.