Easy Pancakes RecipeMarch 4, 2019
Make the perfect pancakes this Shrove Tuesday with our Easy Pancakes Recipe.
- Put 100g plain flour, 2 large McQueens eggs, 300ml McQueens Milk, 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
- Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.
- Set a medium frying pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper.
- When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
- Serve with butter, syrup or your favourite filling….and enjoy!
We would love to see your creations. Share your pancakes on our social media channels with #postyourpancakes
If you would like milk delivered to your doorstep. Simply order here